cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setting up meetings on behalf of someone else

JanineD1
Listener

I use my Managers licenced account to set up meetings for him. I log in to his Zoom account from my PC and set up the meeting. When the meeting starts and he logs in to his own Zoom account from his own PC it says that it is waiting for the host to start the meeting. So I have to log onto to his Zoom account on my PC so the meeting can start (even though I am not needed to attend). Why is this happening and how can I fix it please? 

1 REPLY 1

jeremyjustin
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @JanineD1 thank you for your post here on the Zoom Community! Is it possible that your manager is just not signed into his Zoom client? If he can open the client before a meeting and make sure to sign in. I would have him double check this because it sounds like he is just clicking on the link for the meeting, maybe entering his name to join but he's coming in as a guest and Zoom doesn't recognize that he is actually supposed to be the host. If he signs into the client, when he clicks the meeting link he will join with his account and Zoom will recognize him as the host. 

If this has answered your question to your satisfaction, please click the "Accept as Solution" button below but if not please reply and we can continue the  discussion. Thank you!