cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Set and forget?

Vienna
Listener

Hi!

I want to be able to set up zoom meetings by dropping a link in a recurring monthly calendar invite to 5 or so other people. 
I won't actually be on the zoom (i am just an organiser) so how do i leave a link they can click on and someone is the "host" or no one is a host and everyone is granted presentation rights, no waiting room...and the 'Host' or first person online can test the setup 5mins before meeting?

THANKS in advance, very new novice zoom user.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

tobyfromrea
Community Champion | Customer

Hey Vienna, you can schedule these meetings in advance but you'll need to ensure that the follow settings are configured correctly:

• Turn off the waiting room
  • Allow attendees to join before host

Alternatively, you could schedule these meetings on behalf of another user that will be in attendance. But you will need them to give them scheduling access first.
Last option would be to share your host key so that someone can claim hosting duties in your absence. Your host key can be found on your profile page.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

tobyfromrea

Hey Vienna, you can schedule these meetings in advance but you'll need to ensure that the follow settings are configured correctly:

• Turn off the waiting room
  • Allow attendees to join before host

Alternatively, you could schedule these meetings on behalf of another user that will be in attendance. But you will need them to give them scheduling access first.
Last option would be to share your host key so that someone can claim hosting duties in your absence. Your host key can be found on your profile page.

Vienna
Listener

Thank you