cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sending Confirmation Reminder to Registrants

JenniferS
Listener

Hi there! 
I'm having trouble with something wondering if someone can help. 
I use Zoom for my weekly meditation group and usually send a reminder email to my attendees 30 mins before. 

I have over 600 registrants, and as of this week it only let's me sent the reminder to 6 pages of people (approx 66 people) vs. the whole list which I was able to do previously. Has anyone else had this happen and do you know how to fix it? 

Thanks so much!

9 REPLIES 9

VOICE
Listener

I had the same problem last night. Our members rely on these reminders because they generally lose the one sent when they originally sign up, so this was a REAL probem for us.

Arti
Listener

I have the same problem.  But what's worse the reminders are going out an hour after the event rather than before.  How do we fix the problem

stolland
Listener

I am also having the same problem.  However, when I waited 10 mins, then tried again, it allowed me to send a further 5 pages (I'm in the middle of sending them out now).  Not ideal but hopefully it is a workaround.  I have 400 people to send to, so it will take me about an hour to send them all!

LeslieFuller
Listener

I found a solution. Though it takes a few steps, it is effective.  Go to zoom/admin/acct manager/reports/meetings/find your meeting/generate registration list/download mailing list where you will have a spreadsheet will all emails.  Copy/paste into BCC email and you're done! 

Hi Leslie, 

Are you using ZOOM to send these emails? Have you tried this since they implemented this update?  https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/9865827098637-Release-notes-for-October-17-2022

LeslieFuller
Listener

I found a solution. Though it takes a few steps, it is effective.  Go to zoom/admin/acct manager/reports/meetings/find your meeting/generate registration list/download mailing list where you will have a spreadsheet will all emails.  Copy/paste into BCC email and you're done! 

BN2
Listener

This is a serious problem now that Eventbrite and ZOOM no longer integrate well due to this recent update: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/9865827098637-Release-notes-for-October-17-2022

I don't have an easy way to send reconfirmation emails. BUT MY EVENTS HAVE HUNDREDS OF ATTENDEES! We use to be able to send reminders up to 1000 attendees through eventbrite but you guys took away the link. Now we're seeing a lot of unhappy attendees complaining to us about how they can't get in. PLEASE FIX THIS!

BN2
Listener

There's a simple solution. You can send a reconfirmation email too all attendees and panelists at once. It's not in the INVITATIONS tab section. That module can only send to a small number of people at a time there. Next to the INVITATIONS tab, click on the EMAIL SETTINGS tab. Scroll down to Reminder email for Attendees and Panelists and click EDIT. Make sure you have allow confirmation email turned on above it if you haven't already done so. You can set a reminder email 24 hours before and 1 hour before your event to everyone. 

zoomremind
Listener

Instead of manually sending reminders to attendees there is a Zoom Marketplace app Salepager.com that let's automatically send reminders to attendees for Zoom meetings with registration.