cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screenshare Option to Choose which Participants to Share with, not All

Nwick
Listener

Has anyone come across an app or way to choose which participants to share a screen with and not all participants. For example, I work in litigation and I would need to show an expert, counsel and judge an exhibit, but not show the whole jury that is part of the session. The only way I know how to as of now is going to a breakout room or file share. I was hoping there would be a way now or in the future where you can click to select which participants you are sharing a screen with only. 

2 REPLIES 2

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Unfortunately, there is currently no way to choose which meeting participants you are sharing content with. It is all participants or nothing. A workaround would be to use a breakout room, where you and others you want to privately share content to would move into a breakout room, which is essentially a separate meeting with no audio/video/shared content cross over into the main meeting room. 

Hope that helps and please make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Hey, @Nwick,... @Bort stole my thunder here. But I just thought of another potential method: move everyone that shouldn't be participating into the Waiting Room, and be sure to either Enable Waiting Room or Lock the meeting  on the security tab, so no new attendee barges in. Then when you're finished sharing the limited-access information, there should be an "Admit everyone from Waiting Room" button to bring everyone back in.

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !