cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen share not working for anyone

coachingwfarah
Listener

Hi, screen share has not been working in any of my meetings for any participant (including the host) for a month now. My settings all look appropriately enabled to me, and I did not attempt to change any settings. See attached screenshots. Any idea how to resolve? I noticed the other posts about screen sharing, but none of them appeared to have a solution for this Thank you!

4 REPLIES 4

Thank you, I will try this today

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer

Welcome to the Zoom Community, @coachingwfarah.

Describe “not working”? Is there no Share? It’s it greyed out? It can start sharing but get an error?  More information might help us help you. 

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

The Share button is visible. When I click on it, it opens but then I get a pop-up message that Share is not available. The message says I need to update my Settings. If the participant tries to share, they get a pop-up message that the Host has disabled Sharing. Let me send screenshots after trying what Rachel wrote above to see if it makes any difference. Thanks!

Ray_Harwood

@coachingwfarah, before you go to the trouble of uninstalling, etc., please take a look at your settings on the Zoom Web Portal (https://zoom.us/profile/setting😞

Ray_Harwood_0-1677082096961.png

Make sure that Screen Sharing is enabled (the switch will be blue, and the white dot to the right), and to ensure that Participants (other than Host/Co-Hosts) can also share, make sure the All participants radio button is selected.

Not having Screen Sharing enabled here will give you the messages you described.

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !