cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen Share with only one person within a group meeting.

jgatewoo0701
Listener

If you are in an active meeting, can you Screen Share to only one person within that meeting versus the whole audience seeing your screen?

3 REPLIES 3

sachinzoom
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello There,

Currently this feature is not available but will be available very soon. Please keep monitoring release notes for availability of this feature. You may bookmark this: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/204758419-Release-notes-for-Web

If this answers your query, please accept the answer as an accepted solution, so others can benefit as well.

In your Feb 2023 Reply, you indicated that a feature allowing "share screen" with a single person in a meeting would be "available very soon."  

I don't see that this feature has been added in any Release, and I've read through the whole link you posted. Is it still planned for Release? It would be a great help.  

The release notes are massive - is this feature (targeted screen sharing) available in April, 2024?   If not, what should I look for in the release notes to know when it is there?   Might this be in a beta release?