cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scientific conference in Zoom and its needs.

Mary-J-Carrie
Listener

Dear Zoom community,
I have just sent an Email to the US Zoom Email which seems to not be monitored so I hope I can post my questions / ideas here:

My session leader and I are preparing a student conference, and we recognised

the following problematic:

While one person is sharing the screen with a PowerPoint presentation it is simultaneously not possible for the host or co-host to play an audio signal from the computer for everyone in the meeting to hear.

It is a common procedure to play a sound in conferences in order to let the presenter know that his or her speaking time is over.

Additionally we opened a poll for every participant to vote for the best poster. Unfortunalety the number of poll list items are limited to 10, it would be fantastic to rise this to 20.

Would it be possible for the Community to integrate these features in a future version of Zoom? Or does anybody knows whom we can contact for this?

Thanks a lot

Best Regards

Carina

1 REPLY 1

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @Mary-J-Carrie

Unfortunately, the Zoom Community has no direct control of enhancements to the Zoom platform, but I encourage you to visit our Zoom Feedback form, which is the official way to share any feedback or feature requests with the Zoom team. Thanks!