cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scheduling privileges

woopsdz
Listener

One of our accounts has scheduling privileges for our CEO. However, because it is our admin account, when you go to schedule, it default to "my meeting", meaning the admin account and then you have to use the drop down to select the CEO. We've already had a few occurrences where the meeting gets scheduled incorrectly because we forget to toggle to CEO when scheduling. Is there a way to default it to the CEO when scheduling?  Thank you! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer

Hi, @woopsdz,

I don’t believe there’s a way to set the default to another person.

One solution would be to make the Scheduling Privilege 2-way, that way the CEO will also see your meetings. Those that he doesn’t want or need to see can be marked “Private” by you.

Hopefully you’re aware that once it’s discovered that you’ve set the meeting up for yourself, you can easily transfer ownership of the meeting to the CEO.  First click the Edit button for the meeting on the web listing of meetings:

Ray_Harwood_0-1668215142702.jpeg

Then, because you have Scheduling Privilege, you’ll see the drop down menu for assigning ownership; select the person who should be the owner:

Ray_Harwood_1-1668215242722.jpeg

Nothing else changes but the ownership of the meeting!!

Bottom line: meetings do have to be managed to some extent. 

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Ray_Harwood

Hi, @woopsdz,

I don’t believe there’s a way to set the default to another person.

One solution would be to make the Scheduling Privilege 2-way, that way the CEO will also see your meetings. Those that he doesn’t want or need to see can be marked “Private” by you.

Hopefully you’re aware that once it’s discovered that you’ve set the meeting up for yourself, you can easily transfer ownership of the meeting to the CEO.  First click the Edit button for the meeting on the web listing of meetings:

Ray_Harwood_0-1668215142702.jpeg

Then, because you have Scheduling Privilege, you’ll see the drop down menu for assigning ownership; select the person who should be the owner:

Ray_Harwood_1-1668215242722.jpeg

Nothing else changes but the ownership of the meeting!!

Bottom line: meetings do have to be managed to some extent. 

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

Thank you! I assumed there wasn't a way to default but hoped there would be.