cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scheduling privilege between linked master/sub accounts

Gyrol2point0
Listener

I am trying to complete the steps in the following support article: Scheduling-privilege-and-alternative-host-between-linked-master-sub-accounts 

At step 5, I do not see the either one of the settings listed.

Background info: I have successfully linked 3 Pro accounts following the steps from: Linking-accounts-to-an-organization 

Any help? Which step or settings am I skipping? Suggestions?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Unfortunately, since they are independent accounts (not main/sub-accounts), you will not be able to use that feature.

Why do you not add those users to the same account, purchase all the licenses through the same account, and then set up scheduling privilege between them? Each user on the account will be able to schedule and run their own meetings independently of each other. 

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

RajanB
Participant | Zoom Employee
Participant | Zoom Employee

Hi

I followed the same process & I can see the configuration listed in step5. Only thing I can think of is that whether the invitation to sub-account owners have been accepted . Can you confirm you can seen the linked accounts in "Account Profile > Linked accounts to an organisation"(see attached screenshot)?

If so, I'd suggest you create a support ticket with Zoom to investigate further.

Thanks for taking the time to get a screenshot and all.

All accounts invited to the organization I setup have accepted their invites.  Along with that I did get the email from Zoom when they accepted and where added.

I'll open up a support ticket as you suggested. If that's what ends up being the solution, I'll come back and mark your reply as the answer.

Bort

Are those Pro accounts sub-accounts of your main-account, or are they completely independent Pro accounts?

Hey Bort,

I believe they are independent... At least that's my best guess. The three accounts where setup independent of one another as the need to host meetings at the same time arose for us.

Our end goal is to be able to start meetings for each other with out signing in and out of each account, as sometimes life makes it so we have to cover for each other.

Bort

Unfortunately, since they are independent accounts (not main/sub-accounts), you will not be able to use that feature.

Why do you not add those users to the same account, purchase all the licenses through the same account, and then set up scheduling privilege between them? Each user on the account will be able to schedule and run their own meetings independently of each other. 

Thanks for sharing your expertise!

When you asked about independent vs sub/master I started to see where I was understanding things incorrectly. I though, wrongly, that paid accounts in the  same organization was the same or similar as additional users under the same account.

It seems like the support article Adding-existing-users-to-a-paid-account is the one I should use.

Thanks again for helping me figure this one out.