cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scheduling a meeting at a particular time

Apolina_Fos
Listener

Hello All,

I'm trying to set up a meeting from 2:45 to 4pm but it automatically resent to 2;30 pm. How can I choose the correct time? Also, can I change from 12h to 24h clock? Thanks

7 REPLIES 7

Ohkawa
Community Champion | Customer

Hi, Apolina_Fos

You can type it directly from the keyboard instead of using the drop-down list.

Ohkawa_0-1631274666130.png

Ohkawa_1-1631274722975.png

You can change to a 24-hour clock in your personal profile

Ohkawa_2-1631274848549.pngOhkawa_3-1631274903661.png

If my answer solves your problem, please click [Accept as Solution].

Accept.JPG

 Best Regards.

Apolina_Fos
Listener

Thanks, Ohkawa. I managed to change to 24h clock.

However, when I type 14:45 for the start of the meeting, it automatically changes to 14:30

Ohkawa

Hi,  Apolina_Fos

I have been unable to reproduce the incident.

Sorry, I don't know how to deal with it.

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @Apolina_Fos 

It is possible to schedule a meeting for that exact time, but its a little tricky to do. Try typing in the exact time, and clicking on that same time when it appears in the dropdown menu below. 

If you cannot get it to work properly, that's ok too. You can schedule the meeting for 2:30, and start it at 2:45 without any issues from Zoom. We will not end your meeting early or have any issues with you starting your meeting earlier than the scheduled start time. 

Hope that helps and please make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.

this is not helpful. is the problem that you have to upgrade to get 11:45 as an option?

Bort

There is no need to upgrade, but Zoom will not provide that option unless you have typed in the exact time you want. 

No, because then when I copy the link to forward to another person it has the incorrect time. Sometimes I forget to do that because in the past it allowed me to schedule at quarter-hour to or past the hour. Now the only option listed is a half past hour.