cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scheduled meetings save to wrong Google Calendar

TinaM1
Listener

I have a Zoom acct for my business, plus one for the college I teach at. When I am logged into my business account, schedule a meeting, and try to save to my business Google Calendar, it default to my college Google calendar and I cannot figure out how to fix this. HELP!!!

3 REPLIES 3

YaBoiB
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello @TinaM1

When you are in your Chrome browser you can switch/add another profile to your browser that can be another email address. This is a best practice for the use case that you mentioned above. That way it is like you are switching to another account completely on that browser or opening an incognito browser with no caching of your credentials. The same applies for Google Calendar. You can use more than one profile to essentially have multiple accounts on the same browser. I recommend integrating both email accounts from Zoom and Google calendar on two different web browsers, or the same browser with one opened in incognito mode (new private window) this will fool the system cache into not using your business email (account) and your teaching email (account). 

I hope that this helps. 

Brandon

Brandon (he/him/his)
Zoom Community Champion
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

This makes zero sense. I switched my business email to Google Workspace and I also switched my zoom account to business email account and yet it still saves to my personal Google calendar – which is wrong because I need it to save to my business calendar!

YaBoiB

Hello @calummedlock

Try this. Go into your https://zoom.us/profile and then scroll down to others and reconfigure your calendar to the email address that you desire to be integrated with your Zoom account. Let me know if that works for you. 

Screenshot 2023-12-22 at 11.33.47 AM.png

Brandon (he/him/his)
Zoom Community Champion
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?