cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scheduled Meetings Disappeared

driddick
Listener

I recently updated a scheduled reoccurring meeting.  However, the meeting has now disappeared and does not appear to be searchable.  Any ideas how to search or find the reoccurring meeting? 

44 REPLIES 44

JepZoom
Participant

I bet you have too many meetings scheduled already.

You can click this link: https://zoom.us/meeting#/upcoming

Scroll down at the bottom and change the 15/page dropdown to 100/page

JepZoomie_0-1650308741831.png
From there, you can start looking at your recurring meeting.

Hey! I scheduled a Webinar set for next Tuesday, the registration link is up but the Webinar disappeared from my account where I can check on how many people have signed up or access the link to start the meeting.  Can you help me retrieve the webinar so I can host it?

driddick
Listener

Thanks for the feedback.  I did try that.  I can't find the meeting anywhere.  It isn't showing up on my upcoming or previous meeting listings. 

hanosmom
Listener

I'm having the same issue.  I modified the meeting for this week (setting it to "always record") and now it's..... gone.   A couple of members join through a link I sent them.  When I went to that e-mail and clicked on the link I'd sent them, the meeting came up and we could have it.  However, the meeting is still not in my list of meetings.  

I have exactly the same problem. Does anybody know why the recurring meetings are no longer shown? They had not expired and I had future occurrences scheduled.

same

My recurring meetings have not reappeared but, oddly, Zoom asks me if I want to change settings for all the reoccurrences when I change something for one meeting. So,  somewhere in the Zoom system, it knows that the meeting is part of a recurring series of meetings. They're just not showing in my schedule of meetings. I haven't set up a new series of recurring meetings since the last ones were lost, so I don't know if they would work.

JepZoom
Participant

Then it must be because the meeting was already expired.

• A non-recurring meeting ID will expire 30 days after the meeting is scheduled for. If you restart the same meeting ID within those 30 days, it will remain valid for another 30 days. You can restart the same meeting ID as many times as you would like before it expires.

Here is the related article that I found: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362413-Scheduling-meetings#:~:text=A%20non%2Drecurring%....

These disappearances being talked about are for RECURRING meetings, so there are none to scroll through. It IS possibly an issue with too many meetings scheduled into the future, but that number has not been restricted in the past, and having them ALL disappear, is not helpful. I have our front sign printed with a QRC with our meeting code embedded.   

That is not the problem we are experiencing. These are reoccurring meetings that happen at least weekly. Thanks!

This is patently false, and shown to be an incomplete description of the built-in rules, as described by their own engineers. Please see my post, which was derived from information from Zoom engineers. And also, read the posters issues about UPCOMING meetings and not past meetings.

https://community.zoom.com/t5/Meetings/Scheduled-Meetings-Disappeared/m-p/123386/highlight/true#M704...

JepZoom
Participant

Hi, I just wanted to check in and see if my response has been of help to you. If so, it will be greatly appreciated if you can click the 'Accept as Solution' button.

This will be a great help to the community and to people who are having the same concern and are looking for answers.

I'm having the exact same issue. About half of my reoccurring meetings just suddenly GONE from my meetings list. They are not expired. They are just not showing up on my list of meetings. I'm an avid user of Zoom. I use it all the time and know how to schedule and operate the platform. This has never happened, and I'm kind of freaked out. I just lost over half of my scheduled meetings. I've updated my Zoom and this did not help. Please help, this is not good!

I have exactly the same problem. Has anyone found a solution yet?

Not any help to me as mine was a recurring meeting with no end date and all my meeting were set up at different times but they've all disappeared.

No. It wasn't because the meetings had expired. They were upcoming meetings, some of them reoccurring meetings. Can somebody from Zoom not reply to this question?

Zoom doesn't get it. They keep thinking they are past meetings and not upcoming.

Did not help, thank you

Julia8
Attendee

I had 16 meeting recurring meetings scheduled that I've used for a long time with no problem. Only to find today that they have all disappeared. When my participant joined the meeting then I could click on the notification email via their link, so it must still be there somewhere. Anyone else had this problem?

As I was about to start a scheduled meeting today I noticed that ALL of my recurring, scheduled meeting have disappeared from my Zoom account.  And now it seems impossible to get anyone form Zoom to reply to a possible solution. Very Frustrating.

I too don't understand why somebody from Zoom can't reply.

I have submitted a ticket to zoom, they are investigating but it is taking a while. Ill keep you posted if I hear anything useful but it might be worth posting a ticket for yourself. Go to customer support and scroll down to  the submitt a ticket button.

Me too.  It is driving me crazy.  I can open the meetings from my outlook calendar and yet they are NO WHERE to be found in zoom.  it really is appalling. 

EdH
Listener

I have no idea where to get help. I have tried to "Chatbot" but it doesn't open. I have typed in the question in the "Help" box. And there is no reply. I am not a sophisticated user. But I don't know where else on the Zoom website to go for help. HELP!!!

I eventually got through to zoom via the live chat and finally talked with a person who identified a problem on their end and was able to restore the meetings. They have an email address  which is support @ zoomus . zendesk . com (I've had to put in spaces or it hides it)

Thank you for getting that email. I was able to fix mine another way, but it's good to have that email in case something happens again!

LaurenceCarr
Listener | Zoom Partner
Listener | Zoom Partner

How did you manage to fix another way please?

Mine came back on their own 6 days later.  I submitted a ticket to zoom to investigate but it took so long that it was fixed by the time they replied.  They did say that it was a syncing problem at their end.  There was nothing I could do myself to prevent it happening again. 

LaurenceCarr
Listener | Zoom Partner
Listener | Zoom Partner

OK, I found mine in the deleted folder, even though I did not delete them! I deleted the duplicate that had been created in Outlook, and I think it removed the remaining one in Zoom... When i edited the meetings in Zoom to change from PErsonal ID to Scheduled, it create the duplicate in Outlook. I deleted the old original with the Personal id in Outlook, but I reckon it took out the Scheduled one in Zoom, even though the id was different. When I restored from the bin in Zoom they reappeared in my list of Upcoming meetings in Zoom, and the correct meeting remained in Outlook.

It looks like it's not important anymore... 🙂

It isn't to them, no. Zoom doesn't seem to mind it is disruptive to us and that we either lose the meeting, appear unprofessional because the join link is broken, or that we have to spend hours every quarter editing every single event to keep the "live".

Thank you so much. I'm glad it wasn't something I did incorrectly. A real community!

Mine have not reappeared. I have tried to contact Zoom again. If it doesn't work, I'll try the email you suggested. Thanks.

Thanks. I'll try that if  I dont get a reply from submitting a ticket soon

EdH
Listener

Miraculously all of my pre-scheduled Zoom calls reappeared in my Zoom account. I have no reason or explanation as to why. The Zoom Gods mus be pleased with me now. 

Julia8
Attendee

My recurring messages have miraculously reappeared!!. Don't know whether it was the zoom guy who was looking into it or they came back spontaneously but hey I'm happy. Good luck everyone.

pilatesfocus
Listener

Agh!!!!!! This happened to me this morning with a client meeting that is not on a recurring schedule but is used 6 times a week. No expiration on it.  Just -- GONE. I don't have the type of Zoom plan where I can actually get support or help. Just a chat bot who doesn't understand my problem.  Really??? I pay $15 a month and I can't get help when Zoom "disappears" my client meetings???? I then had to create a new meeting and now THAT meeting doesn't show up on my list.  I have no idea what to do.

tommypenngotti
Listener

Happened to me today , all meetings on my ipad mini are not syncing with online browser or even my desktop app which does show them....

PastorPaul
Listener

Mine have all disappeared as well... Obviously Zoom Support has done nothing to actually RESOLVE this issue if it was happening over 6 months ago, and it is STILL spontaneously happening. I am sending an email to the address shared above, and hope this problem will fixed, not just for me, but for EVERYONE, permanently!