cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scheduled Meetings Are Missing

jknechtel
Listener

I have several meetings scheduled, including reoccuring and individual occurances. All of these meetings are missing from both my upcoming and past meetings.  

When I click in the scheduler, I receive the error message: We failed to list your workflows, please try again later

Is there a known outage right now or a solution?

Thanks!

6 REPLIES 6

LM4
Listener

Same here (all my scheduled meetings and recordings are gone)! I wonder if Zoom was hacked? Every time I try to call tech support the line disconnects before I reach anyone.

willjoe2442
Participant

Why are my scheduled meetings not showing up in Zoom?
A poor internet connection can be why you can't see upcoming meetings in Zoom. Make sure you have a strong and stable connection to the internet. If zoom is not loading correctly, try to use other apps on your device with the internet to check the activity and stability of your connection.

Regards,

Diana

davidwarner
Listener

There may be several reasons why your scheduled meetings are not appearing in Zoom. One possible explanation could be a weak or unstable internet connection. To ensure that you can see your upcoming meetings in Zoom, it is essential to have a strong and stable connection to the internet. If you are having trouble loading Zoom or accessing your meetings

drumms
Listener

Why are scheduled meetings missing from zoom?  It is not due to poor internet connection.  This happened after the latest upgrade.  What gives ZOOM?

MarshaChoice
Listener

Same here! Since the last update. The meeting ARE on the web version but not on the desktop client

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @jknechtel welcome to the community! Apologies I am late to the party on this discussion around this issue, but are you all @jknechtel @MarshaChoice @drumms @davidwarner @willjoe2442 still having this issue? 

It seems that this was an issue back in Zoom version 5.15.3, if you're still having this issue; please attempt to Update Zoom to the latest version to see if this resolves your issue. Thanks! 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!