cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung a51 virtual background issue

Artmess13
Listener

I already contacted samsung about this amd was hung up 3 times since they cannot resolve it on their end. 

Im trying the virtual background feature since its a requirement on our company but every time I use my samsung a51, i cant see the settings to turn it on. 

Its all good if im using a different device but only in samsung a51 is where im having the issue. Can you help me in this??

P.S

Specs are all met based on the requirements by zoom.

reinstalled the app, clear cache and restarted the phone already. Nothing works.

4 REPLIES 4

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @Artmess13, is Virtual background enabled within your Zoom web portal settings? 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

Luara88
Listener

Did you ever figure this out? I can't find where you set up backgrounds using the android app on my Samsung Galaxy, either.

jmgp
Listener

Same here. Samsung A51 5G, which meets all the hardware requirements, and virtual backgrounds option is enabled in the portal settings. However, the virtual background option does not appear in the Android app.

GAO12
Listener

Same with my Samsung A53. This happened this month.  I used to have the background feature and it's no longer an option.  I have tried to download all the updates but still no luck