cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOS: Zoom not connecting on Mac app

brile
Listener

I've been trying for over an hour to connect to Zoom meetings through my Mac's Zoom app. I cannot even log in, it states there is no connection. However, my friend is able to start, login, and connect to meetings on the same wifi. I don't have a VPN, I've disabled the firewall, I've restarted my computer and the app, I've re-downloaded the app, I've done absolutely everything. Zoom's live customer service isn't allowed to me, and I'm panicking because today is the first day of the semester. Please help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Buppa
Listener

Hi!  I had the same problem and was looking through the post, and found a solution, which helped in my case.  I don't know how to put the link, but if you go to trending posts from the top page and find Erina's post with the title "Cant connect to Zoom," there is this way of uninstalling zoom, which may help you.  I hope it works!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Buppa
Listener

Hi!  I had the same problem and was looking through the post, and found a solution, which helped in my case.  I don't know how to put the link, but if you go to trending posts from the top page and find Erina's post with the title "Cant connect to Zoom," there is this way of uninstalling zoom, which may help you.  I hope it works!

Thank you!!!

OMG thank you again!! I just tried it and it works now!! I cannot express how thankful I am-- have a great day!! 🙂

thank you!  you life saver!