cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SCREEN SHARING

PrayersoldierKA
Listener

I join in our Church’s zoom meetings. Sometimes I am made host and share a holiday Video. I can do that sucessfully. They enjoy those. BUT…while I’m screen sharing from my Apple iPad Pro, although they can see and hear my videos perfectly, the sound that they hear what I’m screen sharing is quite faint my end, even when I’ve turned my volume up full. They can hear it perfectly, I can hardly hear at all. Would someone be able to enlighten me what I’m doing wrong, or not doing right. Thank you so much

4 REPLIES 4

Bri
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @PrayersoldierKA! Sorry to hear you're having trouble sharing your sound. Do you mind telling me what software version your iPad Pro is using? 

Bri
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

PrayersoldierKA
Listener

IOS 15.0 Bri. Zoom works well for me and others can hear perfectly when I screen share my VIRTUAL holiday videos that I have created using the PERFECT VIDEO app. I have the obvious zoom settings set correctly like ‘microphone on’ (screen share screen). Thanks Bri 

Thanks for responding @PrayersoldierKA! That's good to know. Do you recall seeing Share Device Audio? For reference, check out the bottom of this article here: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/115005890803-iOS-screen-sharing

Bri
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

PrayersoldierKA
Listener

Thank you so much Bri but although I seemed to have done most of what the article said, I tried something. I started a zoom meeting - only me - and when I screen shared a VIRTUAL HOLIDAY video like when I’m with others, the same thing happened. I could only hear my sound faintly. I tried something and was very excited. I got out my bluetooth wireless headphones sporty version that clips over each ear and connected them with my iPad turned them on and….I HAD PERFECT SOUND. I dont know if this will help others. The next part of my plan is to join on zoom with a friend and try out with her, just to make sure! But I believe this is the answer!