cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Run CE courses between state chapters

nabipnewmexico
Listener

We host CE meetings for our members that are approved by the state. Content is often similar and although the CE approval is granted by each state the presentation can be the same. To consolidate resources we are attempting to offer CE events to other State Chapters. Our issue is that we have a double registration process for our members, first to pay for the event via our website and then to provide them with the CE submission using their license number and provide them with the Zoom link.

Is there a way to create separate meetings by state but then host the meetings together with each state's members joining through the separate state Zoom accounts?

3 REPLIES 3

how
Listener

i thnk youy cuan but i dotn not now about that btu only in america and australia

how
Listener

u*

RobCh54
Listener

It would be great to get access to the course and learn how to properly conduct such meetings across the states. For me, this is especially true now, in order to realize my projects in the best possible way https://www.aresearchguide.com/1steps.html  Now I'm also engaged in a research project and move step by step, according to the recommendations. For me, it has always worked in such a way that it's easier for me to follow the instructions than to develop a strategy alone.