cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Room Capacity & Licenses

TransitCon
Listener

Hi everyone,

I'm intending to host four simultaneous meetings this weekend. I purchased four licenses, one for up to 1000 participants, and three for 500 participants. When I go to create and schedule my meetings, I don't see the option to assign a capacity to a certain meeting using the largest license. How can I ensure that I get the right capacity for the correct links? Thank you.

1 REPLY 1

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @TransitCon 

The licenses are not assigned to specific meetings, but rather assigned to specific users and all the meetings hosted by that user have that increased meeting capacity. Since you need to host 4 simultaneous meetings, you will need to create 4 different users on your account, then assign each a license, and have each user schedule one of those sessions. If you've already scheduled the 4 meetings and need to keep those the same, but just need to move 3 of the 4 to another user, you can use scheduling privilege to help you transfer them. 

Hope that helps and please make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.