cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Right Click + Open to New Tab

Luigi1
Listener

Hi, would you please return the open to new tab button when we right click the mouse on every zoom meeting? We need to click each meeting to download compared before that we can open a couple of zoom tabs in just a few seconds.

Open to new tab.png

  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Luigi1
Listener

Hey y'all, 

Right Click + open to a new tab feature is back.  Thank you all for your feedback.

I commend Jerome of Zoom Technical Support Team and Zoom Team for quick response and providing me the update. 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

timer12
Listener

Yes, I have the same complaint.  Can you bring back the feature to right click and open a new tab, when clicking on links on the Recording Management page?  It takes so much time to go back to the main recordings page each time.

RuNat
Listener

I join, the same problem. Please bring back the good right-click function "open in new tab".

F4
Listener

This is absolutely ridiculous really.  The only reason that I can think of for them to do this, was to slow down or further limit bandwidth usage. I download 100 recordings a week to  a physical drive.  This is going to take me forever now.  Honestly, Zoom might loose a customer over this. 

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @Luigi1, @timer12, @RuNat, @F4, I got some insight on a similar case. There was a recent change in the recording management and it seems that opening a new tab for the recordings was indeed removed on a recent release but rest assured that a fix will be coming by December to get this back on the web portal. 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

Luigi1
Listener

Hey y'all, 

Right Click + open to a new tab feature is back.  Thank you all for your feedback.

I commend Jerome of Zoom Technical Support Team and Zoom Team for quick response and providing me the update.