cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Retrieving recordings from trash

drstrangeglove
Listener

When we retrieve a recording from Trash, and specify an expiry date (say 3 days), the recording is always returned to Trash within 24 hours, often before the person for whom the recording has been retrieved has had the opportunity to view it.  Is there any reason why this should be?  There are no other recordings in the current section, only in Trash, and according to Zoom, recordings in Trash do not count towards the storage allocation, so I don't think that allocated space is the issue.

6 REPLIES 6

chrismenard7
Community Champion | Customer

Hello. I have a Zoom Pro Account. I'm testing this now, but it will be tomorrow before I know if my recording, which I had in the Trash and moved, gets moved back to the Trash. One image is attached. I selected three days also.

Thank you. I'll get back to you tomorrow (9/27/22) with my results. 

Deb4
Listener

Wondering - Where IS the Zoom Trash? I want to retrieve a discarded recording . . . . 

Deb4
Listener

Where do you find Zoom Trash?

Thanks in Advance

chrismenard7
  1. Sign in to Zoom on the web
  2. Click Recording on the left. 
  3. Click the Trash can (see image). You will not see a Trash Can if you don't have any deleted recordings.

Thank you so much! Figured it was something easy. I think I was looking for it when I didn't have a deleted recording.

chrismenard7

Good to know. Thanks, Deb4.