You're invited to Zoomtopia 2022! Our annual user conference will take place in the Americas on November 8-9 and in APAC, Japan, and EMEA on November 17.Learn more about our hybrid event experience
Everything you need to work together, all in one place.Explore Zoom One's Collaboration Tools
Connect virtually from anywhere with Zoom Meetings
Collaborate together with Zoom Chat
Call the world with Zoom Phone
Create and brainstorm with Zoom Whiteboard
Rich conversation analytics to improve sales
Send and receive messages and calendar invitations
Innovative video solutions for every meeting space.
Bring meeting spaces online with Zoom Rooms
Conference Room Connector links existing rooms to Zoom
Innovative solutions for every space
Solutions to host impactful virtual and hybrid experiences.Find a Solution for Every Event
Host hybrid and virtual events with Zoom Events
Elevate your brand with single session events powered by Zoom Sessions
Broadcast at scale with Zoom Webinars
Host and attend classes, group events, and more OnZoom
An omnichannel cloud solution optimized for video.
Engage customers with Zoom Contact Center
Deliver intelligent support with conversational AI
Zoom solutions elevate collaboration across vertical use cases.Discover Zoom Industry Solutions
Enabling exciting new ways to teach, learn, and connect globally
Transforming client engagement and employee experiences
Improving collaboration between agencies, ministries and constituents
Connecting care, collaboration, and medical innovation
Real-time communication, anywhere in the world
Bridging the in-store and online experiences
Expert support and services for all your design, strategy, implementation, event, and hardware needs.
Flexible subscription plans for hardware
An open platform that allows developers to build Zoom apps and integrations.
Explore over 1,500 apps in Zoom App Marketplace
Documentation for building on Zoom's platform using APIs, Webhooks, and SDKs
Resources that help developers evaluate & build with our solutions
Post your questions and get help from our developer community
Zoom Partners bring Zoom's communications platform to market through alliance, sales, and service partnerships.
Explore Zoom's technology ecosystem
Find a trusted Partner
Learn about Zoom's Partner Programs
Access marketing & sales resources
Login to the Partner Portal and click 'Learn'
Discover new ways to use Zoom solutions to power your modern workforce.
Access expert-led tutorials on Zoom products and features.
Network with other Zoom users, and share your own product and industry insights.
Get documentation on deploying, managing, and using the Zoom platform.
Keep your Zoom client up to date to access the latest features.Download Center
Download hi-res images and animations to elevate your next Zoom meeting.Browse Backgrounds
2021-10-14 04:00 AM
Here are my ideas to better your software/admin side of things.
Let me know if you like them or want to use them then we can discuss a cost.
1. If I schedule a meeting as the host for Monday 10 am to 11 am with an allow 15min before the start joining.
Allow users to start the meeting 15 min before 10 am without the host and allow to run the meeting until the last user leaves let's say around 12pm. Then if any other user tries to join the meeting again after the meeting end date and time they need to receive a notice that the meeting has ended.
2. In the management of the recording allow for multiple meetings to be downloaded simultaneously and automatically group recordings of meetings with the same ID together.
3. Be able to set a date where after the meeting ID will expire and automatically be deleted
4. Be able to delete multiple old meeting links
5. Add a splash screen for a meeting that the admin can post a document for the users to browse before the meeting starts, like the agenda or portions of a report. Or a picture that can welcome users with a personal message
6. Add a section for scheduling where you can add multiple email addresses and have a system-generated email from "ZOOM" inviting users to a meeting.
7. Generate a screen share code that users can be provided that allows for screen sharing without other hosting rights
8. Have a user display panel change to red for example when they are on a slow or poor connection or have something that indicates to the user and the meeting they are having connection issues.
9. doing a graphic representation of a board room with user panels displayed as if they are seated and the speaker will change to the centre of the board room at the podium to give it more life
2021-10-14 05:52 AM
You can technically do #5 already by using a customized waiting room.
2021-10-14 06:46 AM
I did not know this however would it not still require a hosts interaction?
2021-10-14 06:49 AM
With an enterprise account, you set a default for all users. I do believe the host/cohost has to admit people once the meeting starts. https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/115000332726-Waiting-Room
2021-10-14 09:18 AM
2021-10-14 09:37 AM
I have just done so, thanks