cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Requiring RSVP to get meeting link

mhays422
Listener

With Zoom basic, is there a feature to require an "rsvp" to receive the Zoom meeting code and link? You see this sometimes with large Zoom meetings when the organizers don't know everyone. 

I know how to copy the meeting credentials to join, but want to add this extra step. 

Thanks, 

1 REPLY 1

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @mhays422 I believe you are referring to meeting registration? Unfortunately, you will need to be a licensed user to Schedule and customize a meeting with registration

If you are a Google Workspace user, you could leverage using the Zoom for Google Workspace add-on and use the "Going?" functionality in GCal, where you will individually add the users as 'guests', however, I still don't believe using Google Workspace is free to users. Users can use that functionality though in your use case for RSVP'ing for a meeting from Gcal.

Screenshot 2023-05-30 at 1.18.42 PM.png

Here is Scheduling a meeting from Google Calendar where you add guests, and add a Zoom meeting from Google calendar, which you can also leverage and Use the Zoom Calendar Client 

Hope this helps! And let me know if I am not understanding or missing anything! 🙂

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!