cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Required registration checkbox not appearing

jesskmill
Listener

I created a zoom meeting with the required registration. Had attendees and everything. Now I log in and the attendees list and all of the other features are gone! When I click on registration, email settings and branding, nothing appears anymore. It doesn't even show the registration link anymore. I'm really frustrated because I can't even speak to support about it. Is anyone else experiencing this? Did they remove this feature to try and force users to pay for the webinar feature???

1 REPLY 1

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @jesskmill 

No, registration has not been removed or changed. 

Was your Zoom profile downgraded recently? If you downgraded your account to Basic, or an admin did that to your profile, that would explain why you lost access to registration settings. Meeting registration requires the host be a licensed user, as noted in the support article

If you upgrade your account, or have a license re-assigned to you, you should gain those settings back in the scheduled meeting. 

Hope that helps and please make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.