cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reoccurring meetings

Kristina1
Listener

Can someone help please? I scheduled a reoccurring  meeting (at anytime) from April 2021 but l need to continue this until April 2023.  Can l continue to leave things as they are and will the zoom link just continue as before or do l need to set up a new link?

I'm grateful for any advice 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

It depends on how you scheduled the meeting. If it was created as a "no-fixed time" recurring meeting, then it will be available for up to a year since you last used it. Each time you start that session, that year timer is reset. 

Other scheduled meetings will typically expire 30 days after it was last scheduled for or last time it was started, whichever happens most recently. This article goes into more detail about when meetings expire: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362373-Meeting-and-Webinar-IDs

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Bort

It depends on how you scheduled the meeting. If it was created as a "no-fixed time" recurring meeting, then it will be available for up to a year since you last used it. Each time you start that session, that year timer is reset. 

Other scheduled meetings will typically expire 30 days after it was last scheduled for or last time it was started, whichever happens most recently. This article goes into more detail about when meetings expire: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362373-Meeting-and-Webinar-IDs

Thank you so much Bort for your reply. I am very grateful and that answers my question! 🙂

LMO
Listener

I have set meetings up with no fixed time, Meet Anytime links - but they seem to be expiring recently, even though we have been using them for at least a year, for weekly or monthly meetings. The timer doesn't seem to reset or I am doing something wrong. I copy & paste the meeting invitation to my Outlook meeting invites - I don't organize my meetings via Zoom.  

hanosmom
Listener

I would also like to see a solution to this problem.