cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remote control clicking not possible

anna_thm
Listener

From one day to the next, clicking via remote control is not working any more. I can give somebody remote control access but and they can move the mouse but they cannot click anymore. Anybody has experienced this, too?

7 REPLIES 7

anna_thm
Listener

To those experiencing similar issues: we were able to fix this bug after properly uninstalling all other programs that were allowed accessibility permissions and restarting everything. 

Would that be on the Remote computer that is being shared or the on with the mouse movements?

I tried this on a Mac and PC and both were having issues with the same remote Computer.

When I click the mouse once, the status would change to 'You can able to control the remote computer', and when clicked again it would say 'You are controlling the remote computer'. It keeps toggling back and forth which meant I have to click twice each time for  a mouse click on the remote computer.

Hi Anna, 

I have the same problems. What do you mean with 'other programs that were allowed accessibility permissions'? Did you uninstall en reinstall Zoom too?

Go under System Preferences then Security and Privacy and then look at Accessibility.  Under Accessibility we had an application named "Loom" that was preventing clicks from working.  After uninstalling Loom clicks started working.

khjames
Listener

I have been trying to resolve this for days now. Has anyone been able to resolve this issue?  Please help. 

kb522
Listener

I am also having this issue and have not been able to resolve it. Did you get yours to start working?

Rgmcleod
Listener

Make sure the zoom client apps on both machines are the same level/version