cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regular meetings

IanL
Listener

Can I store the link to meetings and events I attend regularly?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Nafi
Community Champion | Zoom Partner

Yes! also better if you put in the calendar, actually i had same things for some weekly meeting we are using same link that created with schedule recurring meetings. 

hope this help, and please like & marked as solutions so if there are someone had same question this content will be helpful.

I am Zoom Enthusiast (Part of PT. Kayreach System, Indonesia Authorized Reseller, Certified Zoom Room, Zoom Phone, and Pro AV Integrator)

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11

Slim_Aaian_Boy
Listener

Sure

Thanks Slim_Aaian_Boy, but how do I add tags?

Nafi

If you are the host i suggest u use recurring meeting feature, here is for your reference : https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/214973206-Scheduling-recurring-meetings 

hope it helps.

I am Zoom Enthusiast (Part of PT. Kayreach System, Indonesia Authorized Reseller, Certified Zoom Room, Zoom Phone, and Pro AV Integrator)

Sorry - I should have said that this is as a "client" or invitee - I'm not the host.

Nafi

Then you should communicate with the host, since there is no guarantee the link / meeting id will be same everytime they invite u for the zoom meeting.

The events I'm referring to are recurring so with the same meeting address every time. So as they are recurring meetings, can I also make them easy to access as an invitee?

Nafi

Yes! also better if you put in the calendar, actually i had same things for some weekly meeting we are using same link that created with schedule recurring meetings. 

hope this help, and please like & marked as solutions so if there are someone had same question this content will be helpful.

Savpas131_SAP
Listener

Sure, you can store it anywhere

Savpas131_SAP
Listener

Yes @IanL , you can store it anywhere

hmu
Listener

no, you can't store this info in zoom. Sadly there is no way of accessing a past meetings list nor saving one that might be recurring for future easy access. you need a third party app to do this for you since zoom lacks this basic functionality.

zech
Listener

It does seem really odd that Zoom does store the various regular meetings I attend. I guess half the time I don't bother to re-login, but it doesn't matter. 

The links don't change. 
I don't host the meetings. 

Also there are regular personal zoom rooms that I join unscheduled: an option to pick one of the common ones on the intro screen would be helpful.