cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Registration link not working

ZoomCSZ
Listener

We have been using the same link - with registration)  with multiple weekly dates for over a year without any troubles BUT, last week when to get into the meeting last week, it would not let them in.

• For those who did not preregister and would normally just register and go into the meeting, it kept sending them to the registration page. When they went to re-register, last weeks date was greyed out and they could only register for next week.
  • Many people could not get into the meeting, although some could.
  • Some could just log in (some could not).
  • Some could use their registration confirmation link from previous weeks and log in that way (some could not and it would ask them to register).
  • Some could enter the meeting number (for some this didn't work).
  • Some were able to use another link that was in a ConstantContact email (this didn't work for all).
  • The invite link that came out of the meeting worked for some and not for all.

Anyone have any ideas what happened? Can we trust our link moving forward or should

3 REPLIES 3

DeniseLahat
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Is it a recurring weekly with an end date? Can you check in the webinar what is written?  A recurring meeting is only valid for a year.  I suggest you create a new link.

• A recurring meeting ID will expire 365 days after the meeting is started on the last occurrence. You can re-use the meeting ID for future occurrences.

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362413-Scheduling-meetings#:~:text=A%20recurring%20meet....

If this was helpful pls mark as Accept as solution

ZoomCSZ
Listener

Hi, yes, it's a recurring meeting that we've had running since March 2020 and add dates as we get close to that one year mark. We haven't had any problem with that set up until this last week. 

cmax99
Listener

I have had a similar thing. We were hacked over Xmas, so my boss has used my email as the new Pro plan account holder. I created my first meeting link, which I have been doing on the other account, twice a month for the past 3 years and many of my consultants now cannot access it. I could get through on Safari and not Chrome, others cannot get through at all. Is there a known problem?