Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Registration is closed

outdoorsqld
Listener

Thanks folks

Problem solved

Hi. Hoping someone can tell me why my Registration Form is showing a 'Registration is Closed' message. I have a Basic Meeting plan with a 100 participant limit - is there a max limit on the number of registrations?

The form , which is for a recurring meeting, has been working fine up until today (or at least very very recently).

Also how can I cancel/remove registrations  without email the registrant? (Many of them are months and months old  and no longer attend the meeting)

Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you, Mark

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Rupert
Community Champion | Customer

Hi @outdoorsqld 

The maximum number of registrations is a settable number, but it is not limited to your participant limit (your account size). You see set this. See below.

If the recurring meeting is very old, you may want to also edit the start date to be something more recent.

Otherwise, please check the Edit options under the Registration tab in your Meeting details at https://zoom.us/meeting for the other options that might cause this:.

Hope this helps. Please click on Accept as Solution if this answers your question.

Rupert_0-1633604479679.png

Rupert_1-1633604513961.png

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Rupert

Hi @outdoorsqld 

The maximum number of registrations is a settable number, but it is not limited to your participant limit (your account size). You see set this. See below.

If the recurring meeting is very old, you may want to also edit the start date to be something more recent.

Otherwise, please check the Edit options under the Registration tab in your Meeting details at https://zoom.us/meeting for the other options that might cause this:.

Hope this helps. Please click on Accept as Solution if this answers your question.

Rupert_0-1633604479679.png

Rupert_1-1633604513961.png

Thanks Rupert

Appreciate you getting back to me and the help

Issue is now resolved

Thank you

Cheers Mark

Mindfulness
Listener

Still trying to solve this....nothing seems to work.

Hi there

I have been setting up recurring weekly meeting for quite some time now but just recently, the close registration after meeting date option in the edit registration seems to be defaulted to on and I am unable to change it to off. I want people to still be able to register once the meeting starts. 

Mindfulness
Listener

still not solved....not sure why

Mindfulness
Listener

If I don't set it up as a recurring meeting, it allows me to uncheck close registration. If I set it up as  recurring meeting, it defaults to close registration after meeting starts.