cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recurring meetings not listed

Elaine3
Listener

I have scheduled various meetings on a weekly recurring basis.  When I look at the meetings scheduled for January 2022, three of the meetings are not showing.  The end date of all the recurring meetings scheduled are for August 2022, however, some do not show in my list of meetings.  Any ideas why this could be?

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

pasa111
Listener

I have been suffering from this issue more than a year now. I don't think there's any solution to this.

To fix it, meaning to make meeting appear back in Upcoming Meetings section, Do this >

Open past meetings section. You'll see your recurring meeting here. Edit it > Edit all occurrences then change something minute like end date and save again. It should appear back into Upcoming section. 

BarbaraNCPG
Listener

None of my recurring meetings show up in either the Previous list or the Upcoming list. Is there a setting somewhere that controls this?
Thanks for your help

CealCraig
Listener

I have same issue; a recurring mtg does not show in my application  meeting list on my PC. The mtg # still worked, and it popped me right in as host. It is not in prior and it was first of sequence....