cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recurring meetings not in list

PHAdminTrish
Listener

i have noticed that now....with the new version online... when i create a recurring meeting with "No Fixed Date" it disappears when i save it....the old version (which is still my desqtop  version) shows it in the "recurring" list at the bottom of my meetings list.  the new version on line...it does not show anywhere in the Meetings list.  does anyone know where i can find the meeting once i've created it and save it as "no fixed date - recurring"?

3 REPLIES 3

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @PHAdminTrish, thank you for your contributions to the Zoom Community!

it is possible that because you have a lot of meetings, your upcoming meetings may be taking over the ability to show the no fixed time meetings which appear at the end of the list. In the Zoom web portal for upcoming meetings, you should have the ability to expand the list shown to 100 per page to view the entire list of meetings.

Let me know if that helps! 

Carla,
Zoom Community Team

Please click Accept as Solution if you found this reply helpful. Thank you

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

Jaq
Listener

I have a similar issue where my recurring meetings are not listed on my iPad but are on my Macbook and do not have lots of meetings for it 'taking over' other meetings

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @Jaq !

Please be advised that the Zoom application will only display your recurring meeting or show the recurring meeting if the meeting is scheduled for that day, but for the non-recurring, it will show up in the Zoom application as long as it is not a past meeting. 

Would you mind sharing a screenshot so that i can better understand what you are seeing on your ipad?

Keep me posted!

Carla,
Zoom Community Team

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?