cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recurring Zoom meetings being automatically deleted suddenly

Tam44
Listener

I'm suddenly getting emails notifying me of lots of my recurring meetings being auto deleted.  I have to go in and recover them manually.  this has never happened before and I didn't do anything.  it's happening while I'm logged out of zoom.  I've changed my password in case it's being hacked but it's still happening.  Any ideas? TIA

5 REPLIES 5

Smoosh
Listener

Same problem here. Started yesterday.

Frank_TB
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer
  • A non-recurring meeting ID will expire 30 days after the meeting is scheduled for. If you restart the same meeting ID within those 30 days, it will remain valid for another 30 days. You can restart the same meeting ID as many times as you would like before it expires.
  • A recurring meeting ID will expire 365 days after the meeting is started on the last occurrence. You can re-use the meeting ID for future occurrences.
  • Scheduled meetings can be started at any time before the scheduled time. The links will not expire or become invalid unless it is past the 30-day period for a non-recurring meeting, has not been used for over 365 days for a recurring meeting, or has been deleted from your Zoom account. An instant meeting link will expire as soon as the meeting is over.

Scheduling meetings 

I have brand new meetings, two months old. that we recurring that suddenly disappeared.  They are no longer in my Previous ones on the web, either.  The only recurring meetings left are the ones on Tuesdays. This happened on October 25.  What happened?  Why aren't they in my Previous ones on the web.  It seems as if Zoom has a glitch.

How do I get back reoccurring meeting that disappeared 

Smoosh
Listener

I am still experiencing this problem.
My meetings are getting auto-deleted. (These are single meetings and not recurring.)
I first noticed this on Oct 24.

As Admin I get a notice of a cancellation so I have a workaround now - I go into my online Zoom account through my browser and go into Meetings >>   "recently deleted" >> and I restore the meeting.

But if someone attempts to RSVP before I can restore the meeting, they get notification that the meeting has been cancelled. Not good.