cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recurring Meetings

kforspam
Listener

Several of my recurring meetings are not showing up under my "Meetings" tab.  I have to go to "Previous Meetings" to find them so I can edit them.  Furthermore, because of this situation, everytime I need to access a recurring meeting I have to enter the ID.  HELP!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @kforspam, did you double-check the occurrences of your recurring meetings to ensure that the number of occurrences hasn't been reached? 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

View solution in original post

17 REPLIES 17

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @kforspam, did you double-check the occurrences of your recurring meetings to ensure that the number of occurrences hasn't been reached? 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

I am unable to access view solution in original post. 

How can I reactivate a recurring meeting? 

I find it in my account, when I search for it,  but its not  listed under my current meetings anymore.

I really want to keep this meeting ID as it hasn't changed for a long time.

Thank you

When I log into my zoom on a browser, I can see my meeting list and start my meetings.

Zoom.... you need to FiX this.

There is not reason why we have to scroll to another section to see all our upcoming meetings for one day.  We need to be able to schedule meetings without conflicts happening because we don't see the recurring meetings in our daily meeting agenda.

There must be a way for you to fix this.  On the phone ap you can see the recurring meetings at the bottom but not WHEN they are.

So double whammy.

Please FIX!

Deby S

Same issue and this is a very important meeting. I put the recurring end date at 1.18.2023, but it says I only have 50 reoccurrences and that 50 has been met. Don't want just 50. If I wanted that, I would have put the end date sooner than later. And since my last meeting date is tomorrow, 7.6.2022, I need this to be rectified immediately as they need to have the same login each time.

I don't see a number of sessions or a date on my recurring meetings in my browser when i log in. what is going on?!

Hi RN,

This is not a solution for me.

The Zoom app no longer shows my recurring meetings under Meetings. I only see one-time scheduled meetings there, not the recurring ones.

But when I log in online, I see my recurring meetings under My Meetings.

Can we get the recurring meetings back in the app somehow?

I am having the exact same issue, effective july 10, 2023.  Did anyone answer your question to help you figure this out?

I found another thread that showed a screenshot of where the recurring meetings were in the new view. 

But I didn't have that dropdown for recurring meetings available in my new view (sorry I don't have a screenshot to explain, but there was no meetings tab at top).

So I had to manually update my Zoom app on my (Win 10) desktop (click your user icon upper right, then click Check for Updates) and then the drop-down option with the list of recurring meetings (under the current meeting) was there.

This morning though, my Zoom is back to normal again. I can see my recurring meetings under the Meetings tab. Hm.

I had rebooted my computer. 

Win 10 Zoom Version: 5.15.3 (18551)

kforspam
Listener

Yep - first thing I did.  Thank you for responding.

ECDeKalb
Listener

I too have recurring meetings that are no longer showing in my Upcoming meetings.  When I check the dates they are set to end in Jan and Feb 2023. Really important to keep the same meeting ID.  

paige2
Listener

I'm having the same issue, can't find the recurring meetings that I've created on the desktop.  Created in the desktop app, wasn't able to set custom recurrences like in the past, after creating it has disappeared from view.  I need to go back in and edit it, and also want to be able to find it.  Where did it go?  I read on a help article that there is a recurring meetings tab on the left sidebar in meetings section but I don't seem to have that.  

shiva1
Listener

I am having a similar issue..... I have recurring meetings set, which still appear in my icalendar, but suddenly disappear from both the web zoom and zoom app (in the recurrring meetings section) . When I try to search for them, under 'Previous' they don't show up. Its as if they never existed, but I am doing them every week at least for the last year and few months.....what is going on here??

CealCraig
Listener

yep, same issue. I suspect i created the sequence in my zoom app on my phone and they are not showing up in PC application.. Mtg number works, but I have to go to Outlook to get that. Looks like an issue that has been happening for over a year based on community input.

CealCraig
Listener

I found this knowledge base article. See bullets!!

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/214973206-Scheduling-recurring-meetings

For individual meeting occurrences to show up in the Zoom desktop client or mobile app, you must schedule the recurring meetings in the Zoom web portal.

I know I set mine up in Outlook or my phone, not the web portal. Thus, that is why they are not showing up! Don't like it, but it is explained

GwenLS
Listener

Zoom seems really to be ok with preventing me from using their service that I'm paying for without warning. "Surprise! Now you can't host a meeting that you've always hosted from your device without someone getting a code for you. No zoom meetings for you!" "Surprise! Now your attendees need a randomly assigned passcode rather than you just being able to use the waiting room as you have for over a year! No zoom meeting for you!"  "Surprise! None of your recurring meetings are available for you to start on your desktop! No zoom meeting for you!" Where are my refunds for the services I'm not getting without warning? Right now I have to log into the web to start my meetings. I wonder if they will also disappear (which would be a true outrage)?

alissawkkkkk
Listener

I am also having this issue - did the most recent update and all my recurring meetings disappeared. They are visible on web browser and phone. This is a real problem. Needs to be fixed.