cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recurring Meeting missing after recording one session

lmartin8
Listener

Several on my team each had a Recurring Meeting that we use regularly (every few weeks) to teach our classes.  After we each recorded one of the sessions, the Recurring Meeting disappeared from our list.  

Any idea why?  We were not anywhere near the 365 day automatic expiration.  We could not use the 'recently deleted' because we had no idea it was gone.  

2 REPLIES 2

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Is your meeting missing from the web interface (logged into zoom.us) AND missing from the desktop Zoom client application?

I've seen a few users in the Zoom Community recently with missing meetings, that are in one place but not the other.  See this (rather long) thread discussion where a couple of users have seemed to be able to coerce their meetings to reappear in all places:

https://community.zoom.com/t5/Meetings/Zoom-meetings-have-disappeared-from-my-meetings-list/m-p/6325... 

It might help, it might not... but at the moment, it's all I've got for you! 😎

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

I discovered that I created these recurring meetings with no recurring frequency back in 2022. They had an end date on them. I found them in my previous meetings list. I forgot that I had  set a future end date. I edited and made sure not to put a recurrence frequency. I start them when I want to have a meeting. they now appear in my list of current meetings.