cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recover meeting registrant data?

mbishop
Listener

I have a recurring meeting that I had previously wanted to require registration for, but now I no longer want to require this.  I changed the setting on the recurring meeting so that the meeting no longer requires registration, but I didn't realize that this apparently deletes all data on those who had previously registered when I had that setting enabled.  Does anyone know of any way to recover this data?

1 REPLY 1

JepZoom
Participant

Based on my experience with a similar concern, this really deletes the registrants on your meeting with registration.

You can try reaching Zoom customer service through chat or email and have it escalated to a higher level of support for further assistance, but I cannot guarantee that it will be recovered.

If you have downloaded the registration report on that particular meeting, you can try accessing the Account Management > Reports > Meeting > Select Registration Report under Report Type > Make sure to adjust the date and hit Search

JepZoomie_0-1650312704031.png

After that, go to Report Queue and from there you can download your registration report.