cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recordings and transcriptions

davidbartlett1
Listener

I am planning to use an ipad pro to recrod and trnscribe some zoom meetings.  Do I need a zoom account to do this?  If not, how do I set this up?  I cannot see how to do this anywhere on your portal, despite trying hard!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Dan_ZoomSE
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello @davidbartlett1,

If you are using an iPad and want to record, then you will need to have a paid license.  You cannot local record on a mobile device, only cloud record.  For local record you would need to use a computer.

Additionally, if you want a transcription for your recording you would also have to Cloud Record as transcriptions are only available for Cloud Recordings.

In summary, for what you want to do you will need a paid license.

If this has answered your question, please click the Accept as Solution button below so that others in the Community may benefit as well.

Thanks!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Dan_ZoomSE

Hello @davidbartlett1,

If you are using an iPad and want to record, then you will need to have a paid license.  You cannot local record on a mobile device, only cloud record.  For local record you would need to use a computer.

Additionally, if you want a transcription for your recording you would also have to Cloud Record as transcriptions are only available for Cloud Recordings.

In summary, for what you want to do you will need a paid license.

If this has answered your question, please click the Accept as Solution button below so that others in the Community may benefit as well.

Thanks!