cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recordings (Cloud) can't be viewed

Rosefairy
Listener

Hello,

Since today, the recordings from the cloud can no longer be played back.

The plan is active and paid for, so that's not the problem.

If you click on the link, only the headline appears but no video player. I have 60 recordings that I provide for a course and the students would like to continue learning, it would be important that this works again soon.

I have tried it on Firefox, Chrome and Opera, both Windows and Linux. Doesn't work anywhere.

Are there any other people who have this problem?

Thanks for the help and best regards!

15 REPLIES 15

MeeshB
Listener

I am having this issue too (located in Sweden). There is another thread with this issue as well but no responses yet on how to fix it or what's happening... 

sapnadutt
Listener

same problem as above. Located in india, pro account.

SHIRABIO
Listener

I have exactly the same problem! More than 50 registrated courses.

Located in France. Pro account.

pmtech
Listener

Same problem here in Brazil

AriellaTsaf
Listener

I am having the same issue.  Pro Account.  Toronto, Ontario.  I need to edit my recordings from last week before sharing the link to them. This is urgent!  It's part of a weekly service I have with my clients.  What changed?  It was working last week.  and every week since March 2020. 

nisaasaintlouis
Listener

I am having this problem as well. Recordings were viewable as of yesterday. Today, when trying to view on my Windows laptop via Firefox, I get the title but no video viewer. However, the video DOES play on the browser on my phone (Samsung Galaxy). I am in the US, but I have also heard from my students in Taiwan and New Zealand who are trying to view the video and can't. I hope there is a fix soon.
Heather

Thanks for sharing . I checked & my zoom recording is opening on my Iphone as well but not on my MacBook. Hope they fix it soon . 🤞

pshobson
Listener

Hi,

Me too, in the UK  😞

yogabeingelaine
Listener

Same problem for me in the UK too

kesswell
Listener

Same here in Austria...and the problem is still not solved...

jhnielsen
Listener

Yes, same problem in California. Videos play on mobile devices (Chrome browser), but exactly what you describe occurs when trying to play same videos on desktop/laptop Chrome browser. Also urgent! Paying for Pro account and students need access NOW, ZOOM!

Zylophone23
Listener

In UK and having the same problem. Was fine till a week ago, have 80 clients who cannot access recordings they have pre paid for. Very serious problem don’t know how to get help .

EbonyDances
Attendee

Same problem here in the US. This worked fine on Friday, July 15th.

AnnUK
Listener

Same problem here in UK - I can view the video on my iphone but not on laptop (windows and Mac).  My clients can't see the recording and I'm spending my whole Sunday trying to work out what is going on! Please fix this asap Zoom!!!

meliclases
Listener

Same problem, pro account in Mexico. I had to download the videos and upload them to my Drive account to share it with my students. Hopefully they can fix this soon, it appears to be a global issue.