cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recording

rachelsewell198
Listener

Please help. I was on a zoom. I started recording but stop that recording and started a new one during the meeting. When we ended the meet, it only saved the first recording not the second one. Is there a way for me to locate the second recording. 

5 REPLIES 5

MDW
Listener

Did you check the recording you have to make sure your recorded portions were not all included in that one recording? 

as though you had paused and restarted the recording?

Yes, I did. It was just the first video recording. I don't actually need that one. It was a practice. I am needing the second recording I made. 

Okay, wait. I found it. You are right.  After the first video played through then the other one loads up and starts. Is there a way to erase the first half. 

kjhartma
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

If you recorded to the Zoom cloud, you can edit out the beginning portion.  Keep in mind though when sharing the recording, if you allow people to download the recording, they'll get the entire thing, even the portions you edited out.

If  you recorded locally to your computer, you'll have to find an editing program to edit the file and then export it.  Adobe Premiere, Camtasia, Final Cut, etc, can be good options.  I'm not sure about free video editors, I know they exist, not sure what ones are good and what ones aren't.

on a Mac - trim is possible with Quicktime    Enable trim, slide to where you want the movie to start, click trim and save the movie.