cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recording a meeting showing all participants

bkoopers
Listener

I recorded a meeting. The recording is listed as "Shared screen with speaker view". When I play the recording, I only see the video of the person speaking. I want to see the view showing all participants at once. Is it possible to get that for this recording? If not, is there a way to set future recordings to show all participants at once?

3 REPLIES 3

IP-Man
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

@bkoopers , unfortunately there is no way to get the desired layout as it was already recorded with speaker view. If you want to show all participants at once, you can enable gallery view before hitting the record button.

More details on different recording layout can be seen on this KB article>> Recording layouts 

If this has answered or help find a solution to your question , please click the Accept as Solution button below so that others in the Community may benefit as well.

Cheers!

Thank you for your response. I am 99% sure I was using gallery view for the entire meeting including when I started the recording and it still recorded in speaker view. I will be 100% sure the next time and will see what happens.

crchan123
Note Taker | Zoom Employee
Note Taker | Zoom Employee

Hi @bkoopers! Has the reply posted by @IP-Man answered your question? If so, don’t forget to mark the reply as an accepted solution 😊