cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recording Notifications to No-one

Yourspace2015
Listener

I am trying to remove the Recording notification voice prompt in a basic account.  I notice in my pro account the option for 'No-one' is there, however when I look in my basic account it is not available.  In Zoom support it states that this was available for account types:  'For Basic, Pro, Business and Free Trial accounts with less than 100 licenses, the recording consent disclaimer is enabled for all users on a Zoom client by default and can't be disabled or customized. The voice prompt can be disabled.'

Can anyone provide any guidance on how to switch the voice prompt setting to 'no-one' in a basic account.

2 REPLIES 2

J-Zoom-ATL
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

@Yourspace2015 If you sign into the web portal, click on the "Settings" tab on the left hand side. From here, navigate to "Recording" and then you should see the option needed. I've left a screenshot below of the setting. 

If you are a member on an account with this basic user, you may need to reach out to your account admin for further assistance. 

Screen Shot 2022-03-07 at 9.57.57 AM.png

If this answer helped solve your question/issue, please hit the "Accept as Solution" button below.

Thanks for taking the time to respond, your screen shot shows what I am seeing too (in basic account) but there is no option to select 'no-one' so the voice prompt doesn't sound at all.  I understood you could select 'no-one' as a basic user too?  Can you confirm? Thanks so much.