cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recording Meetings

OA
Listener

Currently trying to record board meetings.  We have the meetings setup a certain way so that specific people are spotlit all the time.  Though the recordings don't reflect what we are seeing during the meeting.  From where certain people are pinned to not seeing the rest of the gallery.  Also when allowed to multipin, some participants were not able to use the function at all.  Does anyone know why or is it due to the people they want to pin being spotlighted?  

Looked at some of the articles out there though they seem to give a sense that you could possibly record a custom layout but yet I've not seen it yet.......

1 REPLY 1

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @OA , thank you for your contribution to the Zoom Community! I'm sorry that you have not yet received a reply from the community but I will try to assist 🙂.Are you currently still experiencing this issue?  Currently, If a participant is recording locally and pins a video, the pinned video will be recorded unless the participant who is recording changes their video layout. Pinning another participant's video will only affect your local view and local recordings, not the view of other participants or cloud recordings. 

Zoom Community Team 

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?