cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent issue wherein I can't see videos of all participants while hosting the meeting

SRSDDN
Listener

Hi, I have been using this Zoom Id for education purpose since the start of the pandemic. Recently i.e. January 2022, I am facing a lot of issues connecting the meeting as a host and cannot see more than 1 or 2 participants video. My internet speed is excellent. I think there is some setting or technical issue as I do not face any problem using a second account  which is also a free account that I use for the same purpose (education).

Kindly help and suggest what I need to do.

Thank you

9 REPLIES 9

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @SRSDDN! I know it has been a while since you initially posted, but I want to make sure you receive assistance. Are you still having this issue? If so, I'd love to help you get it resolved. If it has been resolved, please let us know how 🙂 I think other members with a similar question would find it helpful. Thank you!

Zoom Community Team

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

Hi CarlaA,

I have been having the same issue also since about the beginning of the year. I see only one or two participants out of say 5 . The rest of the participants show up as black windows. Even the participants that i do see often have their view frozen. I am the only one in the meeting who cannot see the others. 

My internet speed is excellent. Please help!

Thanks,

Jay 

Hi @JayPandit , thank you for contributing to the Zoom Community!

In this case, my first suggestion would be to try Uninstalling and reinstalling the Zoom application

It is important to reboot your device after uninstalling. Then, please test with a new meeting. Let me know how it goes! 

Carla,
Zoom Community Team

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team

CarlaA, I tried uninstalling and reinstalling zoom, it has not done anything for me! I am in a meeting right now, with 4 participants. All the windows are black, except one which is frozen.

This has started happening since March this year, it never happened before.

I also tried switching off the hardware acceleration for incoming video in the Advanced option of the Video settings-- that did not do anything either.

Hi @CarlaA , I also have the same problem but I cannot see any participants video! All the windows are black. This has started happening since last week. I work in the browser (Mac Catalina with the latest updates). 

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

@JayPandit @AnaX , 

Does the issue also occur using a different device? 

@AnaX does it also occur using a different browser?

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team

@CarlaA , I have not used another device with my account. I only use a. Mac for zoom meetings. 

All of a sudden i cannot see all participants