cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Receiving video packet loss / video freezing

andeporter
Listener

Hello,

We have a once a week Zoom meeting w/ our staff (about 20 employees). For about half of our users, the Zoom receiving video is experiencing significant packet loss, which is leading to the video of others in the meeting freezing up.

We have attempted to turn off hardware acceleration for receiving video, but this did not fix our issue. All users are behind the same firewall, so that should not be the issue. 

Does anyone have any ideas on how to correct this?

Thx,

Ap.

6 REPLIES 6

YaBoiB
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello @andeporter

I have worked thousands of cases of packet loss and it is almost 90% of the time, either network issues, bandwidth, or firewall issues. I am happy to attempt to help you if you wish to DM me the meeting ID or you can submit a troubleshooting ticket to support and they can assist you as well. Our agents are all trained to troubleshoot these types of issues. 

Thanks,

Brandon 

Brandon (he/him/his)
Zoom Community Champion
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

YaBoiB,

Thanks for reaching out. I DM'd you the meeting ID. 

I'm suspicious that it's a network issue as well, but I'm baffled as to why some users have the issue, and others don't - even though they are all behind the same firewall, running the same version of Zoom, w/ the same configuration settings (as far as I can tell).

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thx,

Ap.

Hello @YaBoiB

I have issue that

"Video (Received) Package Loss-Avg(Max) = 0.92%(14.39%)"
Can you help me for solved this issue?

Thank you
Chinnaket

YaBoiB

@Chinnaket_Tui

I do not typically troubleshoot on a community forum. The process Zoom uses for troubleshooting is to submit a technical support help desk to our technicians. They are armed with multiple forms of dat and tools to assist you. 

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362003-Contact-Zoom-Support

Thanks, 

Brandon 

Brandon (he/him/his)
Zoom Community Champion
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

Hi, 

I do understand, Thank you.

Chinnaket

Chinnaket_Tui
Listener

@YaBoiB