cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ReRoute a Meeting ID to another Meeting

graceezoom
Listener

Good morning people 

I have two regularly scheduled meetings in Zoom with attendance of over 100 folks.  I want to keep the same meetings but I don't need the two links/ID's anymore.  

I am afraid that if I cancel the one meeting, even with good communication, a significant amount  of folks will slip through the cracks and miss a meeting.  No one can miss a meeting. 

Is there a way to keep a link open for, say 14 days, and just have the meeting A rerouted to Meeting B?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

There is no way to automatically reroute users from Meeting A to Meeting B. I would suggest you start meeting A on a computer and share a simple slide show, warning anyone that joins the wrong meeting to close it and join the correct session. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Bort

There is no way to automatically reroute users from Meeting A to Meeting B. I would suggest you start meeting A on a computer and share a simple slide show, warning anyone that joins the wrong meeting to close it and join the correct session. 

do you think there might be in the future?

graceezoom
Listener

Thanks Bort 

That was actually my Plan B.  Thank you very very much for the quickest reply.  

Have a great one

Eric