cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RSVP & Calendar

Turn
Listener

When I send a Zoom invite it is not asking the invitees for an RSVP, also the meeting does not appear on the invitees calendar. How do I set this up? I am currently copying the meeting info and pasting and sending via email. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

If the meeting is already scheduled on your Zoom account, there is an easy way to export it to your GCal. Open the Meetings page on the web portal, open that specific meeting, and click on the Google Calendar option in the Add to section: 

Screen Shot 2021-09-09 at 12.02.01.png

This will easily export the meeting to your calendar, so that you can then begin adding guests through Google Calendar. 

Going forward, you can install the Google or Firefox scheduler , which makes scheduling meetings directly in Google Calendar much easier. 

Hope that helps and please make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Bort

Hi @Turn 

If the invitation is not part of a calendar event, then its just a normal email. To get an RSVP and have it appear on their calendar, the Zoom meeting details need to be added to a calendar event on your calendar then guests invited to it. 

Thanks for the quick response! So I should schedule it on my Google calendar and then send it?

Bort

If the meeting is already scheduled on your Zoom account, there is an easy way to export it to your GCal. Open the Meetings page on the web portal, open that specific meeting, and click on the Google Calendar option in the Add to section: 

Screen Shot 2021-09-09 at 12.02.01.png

This will easily export the meeting to your calendar, so that you can then begin adding guests through Google Calendar. 

Going forward, you can install the Google or Firefox scheduler , which makes scheduling meetings directly in Google Calendar much easier. 

Hope that helps and please make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.

I schedule meetings for a remote worker. The meetings end up in my calendar since I'm scheduling them AND hitting "add to Outlook". Is there anyway to get it onto her calendar?