cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RESET PASSWORD EMAIL NEVER ARRIVES

quincy67
Listener

Looking for some guidance. Forgot password, followed instructions but the reset email never arrives. Can a new password be sent to me directly so I can make the change?   

4 REPLIES 4

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer

Hi, @quincy67,

Sorry for the delay in responding.  Are you still having this issue?

Sometimes the email address used for the account is different than your normal email -- be sure to check all of your regularly used email addresses to see if it's tied to another account.

Also check your Spam/Junk folders.  These do occasionally end up there.

Because this is a public forum, we do not handle questions related to account access here. Please submit a support ticket to our Support Center and they will be able to assist you.  Be sure to include your email address used for the Zoom account.

Support Ticket: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/requests/new

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

Hello I want reset my password I get the email but in the email I don't get the reset link it says There was recently a request to change the password on your account. Based on our records, you used Google to sign in Zoom, click the button below, then select sign in with Google. It just tells me to sign in

Ray_Harwood

Welcome to the Zoom Community, @Coolboy1.

Zoom says you are logging in using the Google authentication. In other words, just being logged into your Google account gets you into Zoom. There’s no direct Zoom password for you. If you want to change your Google password, that has to be done in the Google security page.

If you want to change how you log into Zoom, please see this Zoom Support article for details:

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362563 

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

Coolboy1
Listener

@Ray_Harwood person