cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RE: Emails with Zoom Meeting Link Not being Received

Johne73b
Listener

In the last 6 months or so emails with Zoom Meeting invitation links are not being received by recipients.  Emails are going out as BBC to multiple individual emails.

The is NOT registration via Zoom.

This an email with the Zoom meeting invitation copied and pasted into a new email from GoogleWorkspace email or regular Gmail.  Some folks receive the email and others do not.  A variety of email providers yahoo, hotmail, msn etc. It is not in their spam folder etc.  These same individuals will receive other emails without issue but only the email with the Zoom invitation never arrives.

Again, this is not via Zoom registration and no interest in using the Zoom registration process.

Thoughts?

Thanks.

1 REPLY 1

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

If it’s not being sent by Zoom – you said the details are copied into gmail etc and sent from there – the problem doesn't seem to be Zoom, which it seems like you already understand. 

If you’re using Gmail, the security features should already be set correctly so the mail isn’t flagged as spam. But if you’re using another email/SMTP service, I’d suggest reading up on SPF and DKIM records in your DNS settings. (If you’re not the IT person, send this to them,)

Beyond that, I think you have to get someone’s help on Google’s Gmail forums. Sorry, I’m not going to be much help there!

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !