cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question on Large Meetings

hrustick
Listener

Hi! 

I added Large meetings last month onto my basic account. Will that automatically extend ALL my meetings to 500 participants or do I need to select which meetings should be considered large (i.e. have the 500 capacity)? Please let me know as I've had issues before where I couldn't add more than 100 during a webinar! 

Thanks!
Holly

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Frank_TB
Community Champion | Customer

Hello,

adding a Large Meeting Add on will apply to any meeting you host.

If my reply helped, don't forget to click the accept as solution button!

Regards

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10

Frank_TB

Hello,

adding a Large Meeting Add on will apply to any meeting you host.

Regards

Thank you!

Frank_TB

You’re welcome. Please be aware that if you stop paying for the large meeting add on your account will revert to the previous maximum participant number.

El24
Listener

Hi, I'm curious to know how you managed to add the large meeting add-ons to your Basic Plan account without having to upgrade to Pro or Business first.

I noticed that the help article is not up-to-date, and when I attempted to add the add-ons, I was only given the option to choose between Pro or Business before being able to proceed with adding the add-ons.

Can you please tell me how you managed to do that?

Council090
Listener

NO - it used to but not any more. 

Frank_TB

Hello,

You can only add an “Add on” to a paid (licensed) account.

Regards

Council090
Listener

Thats right, we have a paid account and our registrations are still being blocked at 100 despite it coming up in user management as 500

Council090
Listener

This is a huge problem for us and all the communities wanting to register for this free event. Everyone will know it's a problem with Zoom

Frank_TB

Hello,

Please review your process;

How to assign large meeting licenses to users

1. Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
  2. In the navigation panel, click User Management, then Users.
  3. Locate or search for the user who you want to assign a license to.
  4. Click Edit at the end of the user entry.
  5. Select the license you want to assign. Choose the radio button for the size of the license, if it is not automatically selected.
  6. Click Save.
    The license is now applied to the user for immediate use. Any meetings they host, including already scheduled meetings, will have the larger capacity applied. There is no need to reschedule or edit existing meetings. 

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362823-Enabling-the-Large-Meeting-add-on 

Regards

Council090
Listener

Very disappointing for all the hard work gone into organising this - and no contact details for problems