cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

“Q&A in Meetings" – but not in Pro License

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer

The December 20, 2022 release  (5.13.0) touts the new “Q&A for Meetings“ functionality, but fails to mention that this is only for Business or higher accounts – and does not include Pro accounts. Only when you get to the Prerequisites in this Zoom Support article do you find that Pro accounts are left out. 

It’s sad to see Zoom increasing the disparity between Pro and Business (or higher) accounts by not including “Q&A for Meetings” in Pro accounts.

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !
5 REPLIES 5

Ohkawa

Thank you @Ray_Harwood 

Our company's subscription plan is Enterprise Active Host, but this setting does not appear.
I was just wondering if the feature has not been released yet.
I will contact our Zoom account manager.

Ohkawa

Zoom CSM has responded.

The Stndard enterprse plan will be released on January 7, 2023.

• Support for Q&A in meetings - Windows, macOS, Linux, Android, iOS
    Hosts can enable the Q&A feature in meetings to allow participants to ask questions, which can be viewed by all, but only answered by the host and co-host. Questions can be submitted anonymously, and responses can be sent publicly for all to see or privately to just the sender. Hosts can also mark submitted questions as something that will be answered live, so participants are aware and can expect their answer to follow soon. This is currently only available for standard Business, Zoom One Business, Zoom One Business Plus, Zoom One Enterprise, and Zoom One Enterprise Plus accounts, with standard Enterprise accounts currently scheduled to follow on January 7, 2023.

CraigUoYAV
Listener

Disappointing that this is also not available in the Education accounts 

xiebob
Listener

We're a non-profit and have 1 user. We can't afford to pay 10x as much to get Q&A! (Business requires 10 licenses)

Alex_PFT
Participant | Zoom Partner
Participant | Zoom Partner

Good to know! I'm sure the question will pop up soon in our internal zoom support channel ...