cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Put educator by mistake when I signed up

Vasi
Listener

Hi!

I was looking to sign in to Zoom, but clicked the educator account at the bottom out of curiosity. I am now unable to sign in without being prompted to enter educator settings. Is there any way to disable this so I can just have a regular Zoom account again? I am currently using a different email to post this.

I saw another post about this in January, and they had a number set up for support to contact them.

Thank you!

2 REPLIES 2

Vasi
Listener

Hi!

I was looking to sign in to Zoom, but clicked the educator account at the bottom out of curiosity. I am now unable to sign in without being prompted to enter educator settings. Is there any way to disable this so I can just have a regular Zoom account again?

I saw another post about this in January, and they had a number set up for support to contact them.

Thank you!

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Hi, @Vasi. Thank you for visiting the Zoom Community to seek support. Because this is a public forum, we do not handle account-setup related questions here. Please submit a support ticket to our Support team and they will be able to assist you. Be sure to include the email address you used when initially setting up the account

Support Ticket entry: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/requests/new 

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !