cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Puling attendee report from meeting

Webinars
Listener

Hi There, 

I am trying to pull an attendee report from a registered meeting. I had no issues doing this in the past but now I cannot find the button to export- it only says import csv. The meeting was yesterday March 22, 2023. Is it possible there is just a delay is access this data?

I tried using the "reports" section and all it downloaded was a registration page but what I need is an attendee report with time stamps of when attendees entered the meeting and left the meeting.

Thanks, 

3 REPLIES 3

heart1
Listener

Hi,

Did you ever find an answer to this? If so, what was it?

We have the exact same question/problem. We used to be able to see a list of unique participants with time stamps, but now all we can see is total (non-unique) participants.

I wonder if when Zoom "upgraded" everything this year they removed the participant report feature for certain accounts. I just called live phone support and the autobot told me that our "plan type does not receive live support." Same with chatbot - no live support. We have had this account since before COVID (started using in 2019) and have always had live support and the ability to see participants report data, until now.

Webinars
Listener

Hi, 

Sorry it took a while to respond I kept having difficulty getting access to this chat. I hope you already have the answer but it is under "reports" then click "usage reports", you'll have to slide the bar a the bottom of the screen over and click the participants number (in blue text) which will give you a pop up screen that you can export the attendance list from.

hre
Listener

For registered meeting attendee reports we use salepager.com